447 Camargo Road, Quarryville, PA
(Lord 22-01) Shultz Mill at Camargo was erected in 1825 by Benjamin Breneman and was conducted by him for about 15 years [c1840]. It then became the property of his brother, Henry Breneman, who rented it to different parties for about 18 years. In 1858 Christian Shultz became the owner. The mill was owned in 1864 and 1875 by C. W. Shultz and in 1899, the owner was James Collins. In 1900 Ross H. Rohrer became the owner. In 1995 the mill was still in the milling business as Ross H. Rohrer and Sons.
|Structure||3.5 Story Brick|
|Water Source||Big Beaver Creek|
|Dam Height||6 feet|
|Capacity||100 bbl / day|