Aka Donegal Mill
1480 Long Lane, Columbia, PA
(Lord 16-03) Built by Christian Haldeman in 1837. Haldeman died in 1841 and the mill was purchased by John Baker in 1841. In 1899 “old grist mill” was owned by the Theological Seminary of Lancaster. Purchased in 2011 by Keith Brodfuehrer, it is currently a private residence.
|Structure||2.5 Story Stone|
|Water Source||Donegal Springs Run|
|Dam Height||4 feet|