888 Goshen Mill Road, Peach Bottom, PA
(Lord 27-07) From 1741 to 1758 brothers Joshua and Walter Denny, had a mill on Conowingo Creek in Fulton Township which was sold to Joshua Brown in 1758, passed to Joshua’s son, Jeremiah Brown in c1775, to Joshua Brown, Jr. the same year, to Slater Brown in 1820, to Jeremiah Brown in 1855, to a Wood who married a Brown girl in 1877, to Edward Ambler, to William Ambler, and to Joseph P. Ambler in 1877 and who owned it until April 25, 1895 when it was destroyed by a fire. The mill was rebuilt as a frame mill by Joseph Ambler in 1895.
|Structure||2.5 Story Frame|
|Water Source||Conowingo Creek|
|Capacity||10 bbl / day|