|1852||Christian N. Rohrer|
|1852||New brick mill built|
|1917||Electrical generation equipment|
|1918||John C. and Frank H. Rohrer|
|c1930||Diesel engine installed|
|1940||Christian and Esther (Rohrer) Landis|
|1967||Sawmill ceased operation|
|2006||Damaged by fire, milling ceased|
An interesting feature of this mill was a cable system that brought power from the mill up to the barn to run the threshing machine. The cable ran from the mill to a gear tower where the line made a 90 degree turn to continue to the barn. This tower can still be seen on the mill property.
The mill is located at 271 Rohrer Mill Road, Paradise, PA.
|Structure||3.5 Story Brick|
|Water Source||Calamus Run|
|Dam Height||8 feet|
|Power||1 Overshot + Diesel|
|Capacity||48 bbl / day|