This mill, the second mill on the site, was built in 1813 by Joseph Horst. In 1815 it was described as being a stone mill of two stories, 45 by 35 feet and unfinished. In 1864 and 1875 the mill was owned by Abraham Nissley and the property was owned by Peter Gish in 1899. In 1969 the mill was used as a chicken house and had been converted to apartments by 1994.
The mill is located at 1347 Stone Mill Drive, Elizabethtown, PA.
|Structure||3.5 Story Stone|
|Water Source||Conoy Creek|
|Dam Height||5.5 feet|
|Capacity||25 bbl / day|