Aka Haldeman’s Mill
The stone mill built in 1840 by Solomon Haldeman was the first mill on the site. It was owned in 1849 by Isaac Kuhns, then Samuel Ebersole, and Abraham Collins in 1883. The mill closed in 1942. Currently it is vacant and in poor condition.
The mill is located at 2392 River Road, Bainbridge, PA.
|Structure||3.5 Story Stone|
|Water Source||Snitz Creek|
|Dam Height||6 ft|