Aka Donegal Mill
615 Anderson Ferry Road, Marietta, PA
(Lord 16-04) Henry Share built a three story merchant mill in 1804. The mill was owned by John Stauffer in 1864, Henry Heistand in 1875, and by J. M. Brant in 1899. The mill ceased operation in 1931. Lately, the mill has served as a barn/ chicken house/ storage building and it is in fair condition.
|Structure||3.5 Story Stone|
|Water Source||Donegal Springs Run|
|Dam Height||8 feet|
|Capacity||10 bbl / day|