370-426 Spring Grove Road, East Earl, PA
(Lord 18-04) Joseph Oberholtzer built a mill in 1868 on the site of Spring Grove Forge. In c1868 Peter Zimmerman purchased Spring Grove Furnace and re-sold the water rights, dam, and 350 acres to Joseph Oberholtzer. In 1875 Joseph Oberholtzer owned the mill and in 1899 it was owned by P. Oberholtzer. In 1904 it was
purchased by Weaver Horst and Peter Horst took over in 1929. Currently in fair condition and is used for storage.
|Structure||4.5 Story Stone|
|Water Source||Conestoga River|
|Dam Height||8 feet|
|Capacity||20 bbl / day|