Turkey Farm Road, East Earl, PA
(Lord 18-06) The mill was built in 1813 by Mathias Shirk and burned a short time later and was rebuilt by Gideon Weaver as a Wagon Wheel Shop. Was rebuilt by Mathias Shirk and sold to Gideon Weaver. In 1880 the wagon wheel shop was converted back to a grist mill by Aaron or Christian Weaver. In 1899 it was owned by Aaron G. Weaver. The mill seems to be used for storage.
|Structure||2.5 Story Stone|
|Water Source||Cedar Run|