Aka Groffdale Mill
|c1735||Hans Graaf (Groff)|
|1765||Peter Groff, Jr.|
|1801||Abraham Groff built current mill|
|c1809||Martin & Magdalena (Groff) Schaeffer|
|1883||George W. Martin|
|1890||Henry M. Weaver|
|1918||Martin M. Weaver|
|1978||Ervin N. Weaver|
|2007||MM Weaver & Sons, Inc.|
|2022||Weaver Properties, Inc.|
On January 29, 1895, this mill was the location of a meeting with Bishop Jonas Martin and interested neighbors to discuss the formation of the Old Order Mennonite Church.
The mill is located at 169 North Groffdale Road, Leola, PA.
|Structure||2.5 Story Stone 30×40|
|Water Source||Groff’s Run|
|Capacity||8 bbl / day|