The first mill on this site was a log mill built in 1729 by Daniel Cookson. The second was probably built in c1766 by Matthew Henderson and it was stone, 36×45 feet. The current mill was built in c1832 by Thomas Henderson. In 1864 the owner of the mill was T. G. Henderson, in 1875 it was Ruben Martin, and in 1899 it was John Stauffer. The mill was still in operation in 1969 .and in 1995 it is a sweater outlet store. In 2014 it was an antiques store.
The mill is located at 107 Cambridge Road, Gap, PA.
|Structure||3.5 Story Stone|
|Water Source||Whitehorse Run|
|Dam Height||7 feet|
|Capacity||8 bbl / day|