This mill is on the south side of the Conestoga and while using a different head race, used the same mill pond as the Upper Windsor mill. In 1824 there was a mill at that site owned by R. Jenkins. The tax lists show that from 1782 to 1801 John Jenkins paid taxes on a mill, from 1802 to 1819 they were paid by George Jenkins, and from 1820 to 1824 by Robert Jenkins. In 1815 George Jenkin’s Mill was described as: a grist mill of stone, 50×30 feet with a saw mill. In 1863, David Overholtzer purchased the property and built a new mill. In 1864 the owner was David Overholtzer, in 1875 Isaac Weaver, and in 1899 Benjamin Weaver. The mill was last operated by Daniel Weaver and burned down in 1961. In 2021, it can be seen as a foundation to a garage.
The mill is located at 176 Boot Jack Road, Narvon, PA.
|Structure||2.5 Story Stone|
|Dam Height||6 feet|
|Capacity||30 bushels/ day|