130 Royer Road, Ephrata, PA
(Lord 26-02) The Akron Mill was built in 1762 on land patented to Charles Hallacker. From 1789 to 1809 it was owned by Samuel Harlacker, It remained in the Samuel Harlacker estate from 1817 to 1826. In 1864 the mill was owned by John Graver, in 1875 it was Samuel Royer, and in 1899 it was George Buch. The mill has been rebuilt several times and now only appears as the foundation to a barn.
|Water Source||Cocalico Creek|