Bender’s Mill

205 Bender Mill Road, Lancaster, PA

(Lord 35-13) From 1800 to 1821 the mill was owned by Abraham Miller. It was owned in 1825 by John Miller. In 1864 it was owned by J. Miller, in 1875 by Abraham Miller, and in 1899 by Annie M. Miller. It was last owned by Charles Bender. The building has been converted into apartments and is in very good condition.

Builtc1800
Structure3.5 Story Stone
Water SourceWest Branch of
Little Conestoga
TownshipManor
TypeGrist
Headrace1300 Feet
Tailrace150 feet
Dam Height9 feet
Power2 Overshot wheels
Capacity24 Bbl / Day