Aka Dellinger’s Mill
This mill was built by Abraham Metz in 1814. Ownership passed to Christian Metz in 1822. Christian Metz died in 1828. By 1860, the mill was owned by Henry Dellinger. Henry died in 1888 and the ownership passed to his son, Henry K. Dellinger. In 1899 it was owned by Henry K. Dellinger. Henry Dellinger transferred a mill property in Rapho township to Daniel M. Nissley in 1920. Operations closed in 1925.
In 1969 it was used as a barn and in 1994 it was being used as part of a puppy factory. In 2017, the owners were Dwight and Allison Gehman. The frame building is in good condition.
The mill is located at 130 Fairview Road, Manheim, PA.
|Structure||2.5 Story Frame|
|Water Source||Dellinger Run|
|Dam Height||4 feet|
|Capacity||25 bbls / day|