Aka Brenner’s Mill
|1770||Rudy Herr (Oil Mill)|
|1852||Israel & Eliza Nestleroth|
|1853||Current mill built|
|1857||Jacob N. Metzler|
|1866||George & Samuel L. Levan|
|19??||Closed by Harry H. Eschbach|
Recently it has been used as a fertilizer plant called the Margro Company. The exterior has been modified with unpainted cement blocks filling the window openings, and complete alterations in the interior. However, the building is in good condition.
The mill is located at 1020 Millersville Road, Lancaster.
|Structure||3.5 Story Brick|
|Water Source||Little Conestoga|
|Dam Height||8 feet|
|Power||2 turbines, 1 Overshot|
|Capacity||10 bbl / day|