Aka East Petersburg Mill
841 Flory Mill Road, Lancaster, PA
(Lord #34-05) This mill on the Little Conestoga was built in 1800 by Jacob Kauffman. He carried on the mill until his death and then it passed to his son Jacob in 1822. Jacob Kauffman was the owner from 1822 to 1835, and Anna Kauffman from 1837 to 1875, and A. G. Kauffman in 1899. Paul Flory purchased the mill shortly after 1900. The mill was operated by Paul Flory in 1969, closed in the 1980s, and in 1994 contained offices and shops. The mill is in very good condition.
|Structure||3.5 Story Stone|
|Water Source||Little Conestoga|
|Dam Height||6 feet|
|Capacity||50 bbls / day|