486-598 Quarry Road, Elizabethtown, PA
(Lord 48-09) John Houtz had a mill in 1805. In 1813 the mill was offered for sale by Henry Pfautz. In 1815 John Houtz owned two mills. This mill was on Chickies Creek and was a merchant mill of stone 60 by 45 and 2 stories. It was still Houtz’s Mill in 1824. John M. Keener became the owner in c1840. In 1864, 1875, and 1899 it was owned by Joseph Keener. The mill was still in operating in 1995 as Milton Grove Mill.
|Structure||2.5 Story Stone|
|Water Source||Little Chickies|