7557 Elizabethtown Road, Elizabethtown, PA
(Lord 40-03) In 1808 to 1825 Samuel Eby was the owner of a mill. In 1815 Samuel Eby owned a stone merchant mill of 2 stories and 40 by 35 feet. In 1864 it was owned by C. Heistand, in 1875 it was C. G. Heistand’s Union Mill, and in 1899 it is shown as a mill and owned by Daniel M. Heistand. The mill in in good condition today and is used as a garage and for storage.
|Structure||3.5 Story Stone|
|Water Source||Little Chickies|